This type of amber can have various green color shades, that’s why its natural colors may seem rather different. This is caused by the effect of amber forming in similar yet at the same time different natural environments. The name suggests this amber comes from the Caribbean region – its history can be up to 10 million years old.
- Hand made Caribbean amber adult necklace.
- Size 55-57 cm (21,57-22,44 inches).
- Beads colors: shinny green
- Weight around 19 g (0,67 oz)
We are taking what Baltic sea generously gives us as natural Baltic amber, and processing it into something that aware people can use in their daily lives and rituals. And by selling amber goods, we are able to donate part of our profit to the Global organisations that tirelessly work helping Oceans.
Free standard worldwide shipping by DHL global post with a next business day dispatch.
Estimated delivery time:
- Europe 3-7 business days
- USA and Canada 10-21 business days
- Rest of World 10-21 business days
- Express shipping available for a 29 EUR fee.
- Estimated express worldwide delivery by DHL express up to 3 business days from shipment.
THE STORY BEHIND OUR BRAND
As a child my most memorable holidays were the ones spent by the sea.The magical sound of waves and the horisont wider than I could comprehend. The happiest moments I can remember, were spent searching for bits of amber, humbly lying on the sand as a droplet of The Sun.